Friday, January 9, 2009

Finding Himself....


As many of you know Dallin or so I believe has been one of the easiest and sweetest kids. Well times are a changing. When you look at him these days you can almost see the plans that he is making for his next disaster, or knock down drag out fight. He is relentless when he wants something, he will even tackle the girls to get something from them. He has also become quite the Sugar addict. I usually have some gum around or a chocolate bar or two but no more. The kid will scream for and hour about a single piece of gum.
Today he managed to take his clean diaper off and then poop right in front of the couch on the carpet (no need to tell you what I did all morning), but it doesn't stop their I turned away from him eating his lunch to find him throwing noodles at the dog. When you catch him in the act he tries so hard to act all innocent. But it is so hard not to look at him and just squeeze him so hard. He is my little man and I love him so much.

6 comments:

Jesica Lindsay said...

I can totally relate to that! Daniel is a little monster/mess-maker/fit-thrower/escape artist, really he is into and destroys everything! He's pulled his diaper off many times, for a while there Shaun would wrap duct tape around he diaper so he couldn't pull it off, it was quite funny to see!

Katherine Ronachert said...

ha ha ha
joshua went through the same transition... it goes away.... sort of!

Hayden said...

I don't believe it! Not little innocent, loving Dallin. It couldn't be! At least he is a cute stinker!

The Hills said...

What a little skunk! Sounds like you've had some rather eventful days at your house lately. He'll eventually grow out of it. When Zane was doing similar things as a little guy, I remember mom telling me one time, "I think maybe you should take him to a councilor or something" . LOL!!! Not necessary, sometimes little boys are just stinkers, end of story!

Natalie said...

I think he is just trying to catch up on a little mischief because he has been so EASY! The cute, little monkey!

Toby and Emily said...

He looks so much like a blode Bert that it's freaky! Not freaky in a bad way. He;s adorable!