Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Oh to be this cute when at 100


Kennedy dressed up for her 100th day of school.
She has rolled down panty hose but the skirt was to long.

For pre-k on the 100th day of school all of the kids dress up like old people. Kennedy was sooo excited for this day. We went to the local GoodWill and bought an outfit and then took it in to fit. She thought wearing the wig was great until it started to itch. She is so much fun and loves to play dress up so this was not much of a stretch for her. We enjoy her so much, she is starting to read and is so excited about it. When Bert left Sacrament to take Dallin out (he is out of control these days) she leans over to me and asks if I can do letters like dad. I have learned that they spend their Sacrament meating writing and reading words.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Julie said...

Thank you! It was well worth the wait! :)

Ash said...

too cute! By the way, you write beautifully, I think;)

Ash said...

Oh I forgot to add...Joey and Isaac do letters in Sacrament meeting too...I"m glad Joey's not the only uninterested attendee;)

Hayden said...

How adorable is she? I love it!! I bet she loved dressing up too! I can't believe how big she is getting.

We made ice cream the other night- (good times) and we were tempted to go and get a Razzleberry pie to go with it. Has Bert made his lemon pudding dessert lately? It sounds really good! Hope all is well!

OUR HOUSE said...

That is the cutest picture of Kennedy! I've known some cute grandmas in my day (mine included), but Kennedy takes the old person cuteness to the next level.