While at my parents hotel we took the opportunity to get a photo of us all together before heading to the pool. No one wants to see a picture of a bunch of wet tired people..
It looks like you guys had such a wonderful Christmas (except for the ER incident). I'm glad that you were able to spend it with family. We're looking forward to seeing you later this month.
3 comments:
It looks like you guys had such a wonderful Christmas (except for the ER incident). I'm glad that you were able to spend it with family. We're looking forward to seeing you later this month.
What a great picture! What a posterity your parents have!! I love it!! Tell your parents hello from me!
It was fun to look at all the pics! I must say that meeting up with everyone in Oklahoma City was the highlight of our Christmas. Love you guys!
Post a Comment