Monday, December 1, 2008

What Christmas LIghts...

Another first for the Liddell's lights for our house. We had told the girls that we would put lights up as part of family home evening (little did we think that it would be dark and freezing). We all had fun in between the expletives and laughter. Who puts Christmas lights up at night in the cold oh the Liddell's do. After putting the lights up we all enjoyed a cup of Hot Chocolate with Marshmallows.


Our little Helper
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Ashley McKinnon said...

Looks like fun! I wish I had the motivation to put more up but I'm happy with the few strands on our porch. :)

The Hills said...

I must say I was nervouse when I saw your "little helper" with the staple gun. Yikes, hopefully he wasn't able to figure out how to work it!

Go Bert! What a good dad. The kids love Christmas lights, it's a must. Even if you are puting them up out in the freezing cold!

OUR HOUSE said...

Your little helper looks so cold - how cute.

Anonymous said...

Oh my, your family is so cute!! You and Burt look great and your kids are adorable. It's so fun to see everyone through pictures still. Your little boy looks so much like Burt, he's a cutie. I hope you guys have a great Christmas, we are sending cards out, so hopefully you haven't moved since last year. If you did will you email me your new address. sandiclark80@msn.com Love you guys, Sandi

Natalie said...

I'll have to drive by your house at night soon! Such cute little rosy cheeks!