Sunday, May 10, 2009

I did It.....

Yesterday I ran a 4 mile race. I finished in 45 min and 15 sec. I am just glad that I did it and in under an hour. The day before I did not think that I could do it. I now I can and who knows maybe I will be crazy enough to try another race down the road. I want to give a shout out to all those who helped me get to this point. I would post a picture but don't have one yet.

7 comments:

Lisa said...

Adreann, you are so inspiring! I am SO PROUD OF YOU! You have worked SO HARD and it is all paying off...you look INCREDIBLE (not to mention probably, FEEL INCREDIBLE!) and I can see your newfound confidence in your face and the way you interact with people. WAY TO GO!

PS I love how Kennedy answered the question "What does your Mom do all day?" "EXERCISE". haha!

Natalie said...

Great job! I echo Lisa in saying you look fantastic! I am going to miss you, and Larisa is going to miss seeing her "Sis. Madell" when we go to the school.

Katherine Ronachert said...

hooray! what an accomplishment

Ashley McKinnon said...

That's awesome. I would have died :)

Ash said...

Yea Adreann! I second Lisa. You do look FABULOUS! Every time I see you I think how great you look and how beautiful you are...TRULY! I sit in awe at your hard work and self control YOu have worked soooooo very hard. I wish I could have run it with you guys and seen the big finish. Congrats Adreann! I think you should definitely do another one. It will only get better every time!

Jodi said...

You are AWESOME! Truly an inspiration!

OUR HOUSE said...

You are AWESOME! I probably couldn't even run to the end of my driveway and back - But I'll never know, because I'll never try:)