Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Warm Day in April

Yesterday we had the opportunity thanks to our friend Paul to go boating. Fun was had by all. The kids even took a dip in the water, mom was the only one who stayed dry. Bert wake boarded and Paul skied. Sometimes the weather does surprise you in Oklahoma.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Natalie said...

Looks like a blast! It sure has been warm enough for outdoor fun, hasn't it?! I love, love, love your new picture on the top! I can't believe how grown up the kids all look---I see them at least once a week, and it still surprises me!

Katherine Ronachert said...

so fun!

Ash said...

Can we meet Paul;)? J/K Looks like fun!

Shannon Allen said...

Your kids are so stinkin' cute! How fun to have some fun at the lake. :)

Hope all is well with you guys!

Trent and Karen said...

Wow! Kennedy and Sadie have really grown! And Dallin is so big, too! I enjoyed seeing your cute family.

Karen

OUR HOUSE said...

The girls look more and more like twins every time I see them. It's about time you updated your blog!:)

Hayden said...

Oh what fun! Love the pic of the kids! Is Sadie almost as tall as Kennedy? Crazy! Bryson told me yesterday that he wants to come visit again. It's crazy that it's almost been a year. Hope all is well- and keep having fun!

The Hills said...

Loved the pics, although it looks a little chilly!!! Paul looks just like he did as a kid, it's crazy! Isn't there anyone we could set him up with???