Smiles was supposed to disguise a Turkey for school and this is what we collaborated on and ended up with. I think it turned out really cute. She did most of the cutting too. Sadie was really upset that she did not have a turkey to dress up but she managed to make something really cute out of the scraps. (if you click on the pictures you will probably be able to see them better)


Smiles was supposed to disguise a Turkey for school and this is what we collaborated on and ended up with. I think it turned out really cute. She did most of the cutting too. Sadie was really upset that she did not have a turkey to dress up but she managed to make somethi
4 comments:
Ummm...your turkey is WAYYYYY cuter than ours! We dressed Jacob's up like a Christmas present just out of wrapping paper and bow.
Your family is so cute! I love reading your blog. Next time you're out this way, let's do lunch!
I only wish I could be 1/10th of the cute kid crafty mom that you are A! Luv ya sis.
So very creative! Amelia's class had to decorate one HUGE feather for their class turkey and we glued cotton (that we picked from a nearby field...shhh) all over it. I love all the cute things they get to do when they are little. Poor Paden just doesn't get to do projects much now. I love Sadie's craft, too!
Post a Comment