Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Hallowee a little late





Here is our Halloween a little late. Fun and candy was had by all. I must admit that in the middle of last week with bowl still over half full I through all the candy in the garbage.DH helped the kids carve their pumpkins while I was at class and then on the night of Halloween we all dressed up. We tried to steel DH's older brothers costume as a 80's punk rocker but only succeeded in making DH look like a skin head. Mind you we only thought of him looking like a skin head after we where almost finished tricker-treating. Hopefully we did not offend anyone.

2 comments:

The Liddell Bunch said...

Can you believe our little girls are already 5 years old. They have grown up so fast. Happy Birthday Kennedy. We miss you guys!

OUR HOUSE said...

It's okay that you copied Joe. It's always fun to sport a mohawk for a night.