skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Big Week...
This is the week that DH travels to Dayton, OH to interview at AFIT (Air Force Institute of Technology). His interview consists of presenting a 10-15 lesson to the instructors as if they were his students. The interview is to become a teacher there, if they take him they will send him to grad school. This would be a great opportunity for him and our family. Just wanted to let everyone know what is up in our lives this week. Thought I would post a picture of my cute soldier the guy with him is our friend Brandon who is currently over in Afganistan.
8 comments:
Good luck!
how soon would you leave??? are you just looking for a way to get released?
;)
That's great! Bert looks good in camo!
I tried to comment on Sarah Palin but my comp is screwed up but I loved it! I was worried at first too but now I think she's fab! I am a lipstick-wearing-hockey mom-nascar lovin-Palin chick! Go McCain-Palin!
So exciting! Bert really would make a great teacher. Good Luck!
did you hear? biden said obama made a mistake and should have chosen hillary...
Copy away. I love your background! So much fun? How are the little ones?
Good luck Bert! We love you.
Loved the pictures of your kids--I can't believe how much Sadie and Dallin have grown! Good luck with everything with Bert's teaching!
Post a Comment