As many may know I started taking a few classes here and there at the local college. Well this semester I have decided to punish myself and my family by taking anatomy. The thing that I have learned the most this far is what an amazing husband I have. He watches the kids on Tuesday and Thursday nights with out complaint, and he has also taken it upon him self to help out with the cleaning when he sees that I am little over worked or stressed out. He continually tells me that he knows that I can do this and that know matter what the outcome I have done great. He is truly my cheerleader in every way. I don't think that I would be able to even think about school if I didn't know that he was always right behind me ready to catch me.
4 comments:
I love, love, LOVE the pictures of the kids to the right. So cute! Good luck with your new class. And by the way, I was planning on having you guys (and hopefully Mom and Dad Liddell) for Thanksgiving all along; Joe just isn't always aware of things:)
Cute blog! You are going to do great in Anatomy, and Kennedy will be so proud of you! Book Club was fun and I am really looking forward to the next!
So cute. You are always learning and doing new things. I think that is awesome! What a good Mom you are!
Good for you Adrienne and we think that you are awesome Bert! You could always tell you were a great hubby!
Post a Comment