The last three weeks have been about getting to swimming lessons and managing to remember to have dinner before we left. Smiles is taking swimming lessons at the pool here on base, it starts at 6pm so there is always a lot of running around when 5:30 hits. She has just graduated the first level and has now moved onto the second yesterday. These are just a few pics of her at the first session. All three kids love the pool and look forward to it every day. I love it to but am grateful for Tuesdays and Sundays when I know that we can't go. I will get some pics of Smalls and Giggles in the Kiddie pool.
Two Weddings and That's It
1 year ago


2 comments:
We miss your pool. Tell Kennedy that she's a lucky ducky to get to swim there everyday. Fun times!!!
I remember the first time Bryn jumped off the diving board. I love those proud parent moments:)
Kennedy looks like she really loves the water.
Post a Comment