Monday, May 26, 2008

Creed

Well here is that promised picture of our dog. He is named after Apollo Creed from Rocky. But he has turned out to be a good dog and really pretty smart for 8 wks old. He is only getting up once in the night which is much better than at the beginning. He is always trying to either hide from Giggles or they are going at. Giggles likes to throw his weight around. The girls are actually starting to really warm up to him until he wants to play tug of war with their night gowns. Smiles takes him potty every morning when she wakes up. I think it makes her feel grown up. Well enough talk here is the picture.

5 comments:

Megan said...

Cute Dog! I notice you have very nice carpet... I wish I had that nice of carpet... What kind of Dog is that, Sam is wondering... I hope everything is going well!

Kennedy, Brexton, Sadie, Dallin, Jumper said...

He is a Cockapoo (half cocker spaniel and half poodle).

OUR HOUSE said...

Oh, he is so cute. I love cockapoos! Well, I tried to send Sadie an e-card for her birthday yesterday, but it came back as undeliverable, so I'm going to try it here. Here's the link - I hope it works. http://www.yahoo.americangreetings.com/ecards/view.pd?i=309349563&m=4523&source=yahoo992

About Me said...

He is such a cute dog...I'm sure your kids are loving him! I love puppies - if only puppies didn't grow up huh?

Leslie said...

He looks so fun! How are your kids with him? My kids love dogs, but yea- we are in so position to buy a dog yet!!!
Leslie