Sunday, September 5, 2010

8/28
















YES I DID ATTEND 8/28 in DC





bert and i ventured by ourselves to DC for the Rally with my mom





it was an awesome experience.





We really enjoyed ourselves .





5 comments:

Hayden said...

So fun! I want to hear more about it!! Glad to finally hear from you guys, and that things are going well. Sounds like you are busy! You look fabulous! Take care!

Jonny said...

Good for you! Half of my family went (Ma,Pa, & 3 brothers), but alas, being my first week of owning a dental practice had me pretty swamped... (on top of the fact that I am still too politically lazy to go to stuff like that). I heard it was a wonderful experience and everything I've seen about it makes me proud of those who braved the crowds and the crowded subways to be there. So, good for you!
I hope school is going well and your TV hasn't broken lately. Oh, and say hi to Creed for me, I'm sure he misses me :)
Cheers, Jonny

Jimmy and Spring Mason said...

Wow your kids have grown. that is awesome that your now in Georgia good luck with school. I hope you enjoy being there. we are still in oklahoma and we are loving it!

Jodi said...

I haven't checked your blog in awhile...apparently you haven't posted in awhile! :-) We sure miss you guys. We keep talking about how the christmas party won't be the same without you two! No Bert to get up and break out into a spontaneous dance for us. :-(

Jodi said...

I haven't checked your blog in awhile...apparently you haven't posted in awhile! :-) We sure miss you guys. We keep talking about how the christmas party won't be the same without you two! No Bert to get up and break out into a spontaneous dance for us. :-(