Sunday, February 28, 2010

I am still ALIVE!!!

I know I have been a SLACKER....
What can I say other than 2 months down and 4 to go.
Life has been an adjustment but we are managing.
So much has happened but we will just start fresh.
I will get back on the blogging wagon.
Just got back from a great trip to AZ. I miss the weather already.
We are all doing really well.
Kennedy-reading great, cute as ever and growing up before my eyes.
Sadie-silly, sassy and full of life, I love her zest for life and she is taller than her sister.
Dallin-Funny as can be, loves legos, and Indiana Jones. Loves his sisters, dad and good ole mom.
Me-Trying to stay sane, loving my kids and missing my other half
B-busy,works all day, missing his family

4 comments:

OUR HOUSE said...

I'm glad you guys had a good vacation. I can't wait for warmer weather myself. How's the primary?

Natalie said...

That has got to be tough, but you are doing it! It is fun to see Bert's blog, too. I miss you and your cute kiddos!

Boyd Family said...

Glad to see you're back. We miss you guys!

Katherine Ronachert said...

thinking of you... you so can do this! hope the gre thing goes ok.