He is gone :(
What more can you say than that. We will be surving while he
is gone but probably not much more.
The link to his blog while he is gone is in the upper right corner of this blog. I know
that he would love to read your comments. I hope everyone had a beautiful
Christmas full of love. I will post pictures soon.


8 comments:
Hey Adreann! Sorry you're forced to be away from Bert, but if anyone can handle it, I know you can! You're such a strong, independant woman, you'll do great...and for the times when things aren't so great, you have the most wonderful "family" surrounding you! I miss you guys. Best wishes during his absence. Hey, I think there's a half-marathon calling your name, no? ;)
Soooo not fun! Hope the time goes by fast. I know your kids will keep you busy! Give me a call if you every lose your sanity! I would love to chat! You really are amazing! So are your kids! Love ya!
Awww...Adreann, I WILL miss him!! I can't imagine how you must feel! Bert is just a FORCE of fun and energy and we LOVE that about him. He will really be missed. But you'll do great. Get a maid...do that for yourself;) And let all of us in the ward help you! I think the half marathon is a great idea! It will make you feel so empowered while he is gone! I would totally train with you but...I'll tell you later;) Love ya...I'll be calling you for play dates, dinners etc.
i'm so sorry. hope time flies by. (ps, this is katherine signed onto my sisters account... oops! guess i should sign her out!)
Soo sorry. I thought I had it bad with Cabe being an intern. I agree with the other comments. You are going to be fine, you are strong and have 3 beautiful children to keep you occupied. Good luck, keep your head up, and keep your beautiful smile on.
Hey Adreann! It is hard to have them gone and I know you will not LOVE it but I also know that you are such an amazing person and this will just make you stronger. We love you guys and miss you LOTS!!
So sorry to hear that he had to leave. We will pray for his safety and that the time will go by fast for you and your family. We would love to see you if you come through. My kids would love it. Hope to see you soon.
Bert will be missed so much! He is a blast to be around. Primary is going to be dull without him to crack us up. I hope the time passes quickly for both of you. And you know as a fellow member of the "lonely hearts club" I am always up for getting together!
Post a Comment