Friday, October 2, 2009

REPTILES IN OUR KITCHEN

SCARY
today was green day for Sadie
so this is what we came up with
I LOVE CUPCAKES!
she was so excited to go to school
I LOVE IT WHEN MY KIDS ARE HAPPY






8 comments:

Natalie said...

Very creative and delicious looking! Your kids are always going to be asked to bring treats to classes. Fun, fun, fun! Hey, is Bert being deployed? We miss you guys!

Lisa said...

SOOO cute...however, I would've stuck with the grapes. Way less effort :). You are so creative, it looks scary and yummy!

The Bahr Diaries said...

That is sooo cute! YOu are awesome! I bet she WAS so excited. Good Work! :)

OUR HOUSE said...

Very cute Adreann! I had to zoom in to see what you used, but I can't tell what the teeth are.

Jodi said...

Whoa talented one! Brett has to bring something to eat for grey day. Can you hook me up!!!

Katherine Ronachert said...

that is amazing! i also love cupcakes, who couldn't?

Unknown said...

AD, cute cake, Mitzi did one like that for Wades Birthday. Your Mom and I got the same cookbooks. It takes the cutting out of the picture. Love You Jan

Jimmy and Spring Mason said...

Looks like you are having fun. Your kids are growing up so fast. We are in oklahoma too where are you email me. Jnsmason@gmail