This past Sunday before church I grabbed the matching dresses (not twins but want the same things) and proceeded to explain that Kennedy gets to wear the pink this week because you (Sadie) wore pink last week. I was all prepared for whaling and gnashing of teeth but instead this is was I was told. I will wear the blue because that is Jacob's favorite color and it will make him happy if I wear it. Oh the fun that lies ahead for these two. I must say that Kennedy was continually reminding Sadie that Jacob would love the blue. Side note to those who do not know Jacob Mumford and have not read his family blog, Jacob told his sister that he is going to marry Kennedy. Like I said oh the fun that lies ahead for these two.
1 comment:
I needed to tell you that Jessie learned to tie her shoes today and she was jumping up and down telling me that she wanted to call Kennedy and Sadie and tell them that she learned to tie her shoes. She talks about them quite often actually. We sure do miss our friends!!
Post a Comment