Well it is really official. We just purchased our second minivan here in Oklahoma and I think this makes us a minivan family. We are really excited about it because it has a built in DVD player, automatic sliding doors and lots of other fun gadgets for us to explore. Since it takes so long to get anywhere worth going here in Oklahoma or Texas the DVD player will be a great blessing and much more functional than the ones that hung of the seats of our previous van. I always hated minivan when I was in school but as a mother of small children it is the greatest. We looked at a lot of vehicles (SUV's and cross overs) but the minivan is the most friendly for little kids and for moms. It may not be as stylish as other things but it is still better. I will post a picture when Bert picks it up today.
3 comments:
Cute site! I am dreading buying a minivan but I know it will be SOOO nice once it's done. A kid or 2 more and it's inevidable! :)
Yea, Even if it is another minivan, it is so fun to have a new vehicle! Plus there are so many pluses to a minivan. Erick is still against one, but I think one of these days he will cave:)
Congrats anyway. Have fun with it.
Leslie
My teenage-self would have been so sad to know that someday my dream car would be a minivan. But hey, that's what kids do to ya. That, and just being practicle. One of my friends just bought a 2008 Suburban. I didn't say anything, but who can afford to drive that monster these days? Anyway, did you guys get any bad weather last night? We did - it was fun. And where'd you get your cute blog template?
Post a Comment